Complete Our Pre-Site Visit Form
- Equine Massage: $95
- Kensio Taping: $20 and up depending on amount of taping
- On-Site Flocking: $100
- Complete Re-Flock: $300 not done onsite
- Tree Adjustment: $100
- Tree adjustment and flocking adjustment at the same time: $175
- Billet Replacement: $40 per billet add $20 if front panel has to be dropped
- Evaluation of Saddle Fit: $95
I will take history for both you and your horse; conduct a symmetry and palpation evaluation; evaluate movement; take back measurements/tracings; check your current saddle; conduct a static, dynamic and ridden evaluation. Suggestions on how to improve fit of your current saddle with flock, tree modifications or padding will be made. This fee is limited to three saddles. Extra charges will be applied for more than 3 saddles.
- Demo Appointment: $95 per horse.
If you are in the market for a new saddle and would like to try a Custom saddle, I can arrange a time and place to meet. As an independent fitter, I am not on a salary. This fee covers my fuel, time, and costs of my demos. I will assess your horse and pick out a few models that I believe will work best for you and your horse. If you work with a trainer, it is best to have him or her involved. When I arrive, be prepared to ride. You will need your pad, stirrups, and girth. Usually these appointments will take 1.1/2hours. If you find the model that you like but need more time, I am happy to leave a demo for 10 days with a credit card for security.